The Harriman Park location looks like a good one for the Fall Fest.
Sunday afternoon works for most residents.
The “adult” activities worked well, but could use some improvements.
The children’s activities were a hit!
The number and type of food trucks: worked well, but could use some improvement.
Fall Fest succeeded as a family-friendly event.
We did pretty well, but there’s an opportunity to improve upon making it easier for residents to meet one another at the Fall Fest.
What activity (or activities) would you like to see added to the Fall Fest?
Lead answer: interactive games, such as corn-hole, tug of war for adults and children, bean bag toss, ball/field games, bouncy house, etc.
- Run/walk event around the circle prior to the Fall Fest starting
- “Trunk or treat” and the kids could dress up; perhaps encouraging trick or treating along Harriman Circle, Marston, and nearby streets
- More tables for different interests--bird watchers, pet enthusiasts, etc.
- Beer or wine garden for adults
Do you have any other comments that may help us better understand your opinions?
- Change the layout of tables so that they bring people together. Put the band near the stage. Need a better sound system.
- Definitely need volunteers to have more activities!!
- I enjoyed it all.
- Winthrop offers a better location for crowds due to bathroom facilities, courts, ball fields, soccer fields, etc. Eliminate the train. My child came very close to falling out when it hit a hole in the field while making a turn.
- The train and pumping painting were both great. I have a toddler and he was talking about both for weeks after the festival. Really a great time. Thank you!!!
- Leadership is doing increasingly good job of encouraging neighborhood awareness, participation. Thank you.
- Didn’t think having the local politicians there was necessary